This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of pinup-casino-online.herokuapp.com (or the Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other.
The pinup-casino-online.herokuapp.com site is not a media outlet.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the pinup-casino-online.herokuapp.com site!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- comment on content posted on the site
The administration has the right:
- at your discretion and the need to create, change, cancel rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- delete accounts
- refuse to register without giving reasons
The user undertakes:
- update the Personal data provided during registration in case of their change
- not to disseminate information that is aimed at propaganda of war, incitement of national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information, for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative liability is provided
- do not disrupt the site's performance
- do not create several accounts on the Site, if in fact they belong to the same person
- not to take actions aimed at misleading other Users
- do not transfer your account and / or login and password of your account to third parties
- not register an account on behalf of or instead of another person, except as otherwise provided by law
- not to post materials of an advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the provisions of the current legislation
- do not use scripts (programs) for the automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes:
- maintain the site's performance, except in cases where it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Liability of the parties
- the user is personally fully responsible for the information disseminated by him
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the services expected by the User and actually received services
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement enters into force with any use of this site.
The agreement expires when a new version of it appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users about the change in the Agreement.